Sunday, November 23, 2014

Well Now...

So I'm staying on campus through Thanksgiving break. To be honest, I'm looking forward to having plenty of alone time, completely uninterrupted by other people, where I can just be by myself. Even having my own dorm room, it's been difficult to really find time to myself, and it's been wearing down on me. But, now that Thanksgiving Break is here, I have a whole week. I cannot express how grateful I am for this.  I can take care of some things that need to be done without being bothered.

Something happened a couple nights ago that startled me a little. I was driving to the theater with a couple friends to see Mockingjay (which was pretty rad, by the way), and my car was having troubles on the way there.  I was kind of worried at first it was thinking that it might have been my transmission, but today I've done some reading and discovered it could be a fuel system problem, either a pump or filter, or it could be the spark plugs.  seeing as how I've owned the car for 2 years and haven't even looked at the spark plugs once, I'm definitely leaving that within the realm of possible causes. Hopefully it'll be something simple and relatively cheap, because there's no way I can possibly afford a new car. I guess I probably just shouldn't worry anyway, because of that whole bit about God taking care of his kids. It's just the timing of the whole situation and that has me a little bit stirred.

But there's something else that has me a little bit stirred.

No comments:

Post a Comment