Friday, May 29, 2015

New Videos Series

So this week I've started working on something a little bit different. At work, since I have a healthy amount of free time this month, I'll be making a series of videos dedicated to quick tips for the next I.T. student worker. Since I'll be leaving after December and there's always a transitional "hiccup" with any new employee, I'd like to help ease that in the future. If I have extra time, I'll also be doing some simpler tip-and-trick "how to" videos for people who may just want a little extra knowledge of how to keep their own computers up to snuff. Additionally, I'll be doing some heavier things like gutting a laptop and moving all of its internal components into a new case (which I'm really looking forward to).

Anyway, I've made my first two videos, and I figured I may as well blog them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment