Thursday, March 12, 2015

Weekend, Weekend



I know it's only Thursday, but my weekend stars in approximately 2 1/2 hours. Plans for tonight and for Saturday morning have been confirmed and I'm leaving immediately after my exam (which should be relatively simple) at 3:20. My main question is: what of the tentative plans for tomorrow night? It's what I'm looking forward to the most in the next couple days, so I'm hoping it happens, but I'm entirely uncertain at this point. Hopefully I'll find a place to stay tonight because tomorrow I'd like to take my car in for an alignment, and I'd like to shower in the morning since I'm planning to get a haircut.

Anyway, I feel pretty accomplished today because I managed to start a load of laundry this morning, dry it over lunch, put it all away, and pack for the trip. I wasn't sure if I wanted to take recording equipment with me or not, as I may have much of the weekend with nothing going on, but I think that leaving the recording equipment here will be a perfect (and maybe necessary) excuse to focus on academic work while I'm away. And speaking of academic work, I knocked out one assignment this morning in class (to be fair, I forgot that it was due), and managed to knock out study notes for my exam this afternoon. All of that with maybe just a couple small sips of coffee. I honestly think it was the pressure of the "oh crap I'm leaving this afternoon" deadline.


Anyway, I've got 25 minutes until my exam, so I'm going to make sure I've got this stuff down. I'm sure I'll be updating throughout the weekend. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment