Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Re-Stocked, Ready to Go



Finally made my way to the store on Sunday to re-stock on some necessities. Among those were tea and midnight snacking supplies (delicious multi-grain bread and peanut butter). I tried a couple new teas this time, including vanilla chai, honey chamomile, and cinnamon apple spice. They're all so delicious in their own regard. I am one happy camper, indeed.

My tea supply is now as follows:

Zen Green, two types of earl grey (because they are, in fact, different),
peppermint, cinnamon apple spice, honey chamomile, vanilla chai, chai spice, PG Tips (basically a staple necessity), and Irish breakfast.

I also replenished my eggnog supply, with pumpkin spice and caramel. And, of course, I ran out of my in-the-moment anti-anxiety drink, ginger ale, so I bought some more of that. Yay!


Now to finish these papers. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment